If you have lost something on a flight inbound to Gatwick we are here to help. Skybreak reunite passengers with items left on board their flight. If you have left an item onboard one of the airlines we look after please click on the arriving airline below to find out how to register your missing item and our dedicated team will contact you if we are holding an item which we believe to be a match to yours.
If you have any questions regarding our Lost Property service please visit our FAQ's page.Lost Property FAQ's
Our Airline and Airport Lost Property Service Features
- Dedicated Lost Property Team Keep You Updated on Your Case
- Option to Collect Your Item or Have it Delivered Back to You
- Secure Storage for Your Item while we Reunite You
Lost Something Somewhere Else?
Dear Customer, As we only handle lost property for the airlines listed on this page, if you have lost something with another airline, or somewhere else please use the contacts below:
- Gatwick Airport - visit www.lostproperty.org
- An airline other than those listed above - please contact Airline directly
Our lost property team are available:
Mon - Fri * 0900 - 1700
*excludes bank holidays