If you are an enthusiastic customer service orientated person with a keen interest in travel why not apply to join our team. With a strong focus on developing our staff and promoting from within, we are always on the the lookout for new staff to fill a variety of positions. We currently have the following vacancies:
- Customer Service and Sales Agent
- Customer Service and Sales Apprentice
Please click on tabs below for more information on each of the roles, and details of how to apply.
Customer Service and Sales Agent
Customer Service and Sales Apprentice
We are looking to recruit colleagues to join our skilled Sales & Operations Team. If you are looking to work in an environment where no day is the same and you can make a difference then we would love to work with you.Ideal candidates will have Customer Service/Aviation experience and Amadeus or other GDS/Airline ticketing/reservation system knowledge.
To strive to make a difference and uphold the professional image of Skybreak and its clients. Conscientious and takes pride in their position offering an efficient and consistent level of service at all times.
To employ a proactive approach to their work and strive to achieve the individual and team goals they are set both commercially and contractually.
Shows flexibility and is able to adapt with a positive attitude to new emerging market demands, including but not restricted to new commercial customers, new products and services.
Open to change and driven to support the business to achieve continued success. This may include how the business delivers their range of products and services and their audience.
Able to work on their own initiative and seek opportunities to maximise revenues and develop the Skybreak brand, always looking to be one step ahead of the competition.
- To provide professional frontline customer service in line with our company’s SLAs (service level agreements)
- Identify individual passenger needs and provide solutions to enhance their experience
- Maximise sales opportunities and revenue generation offering the highest levels of service
- Seek new sales opportunities to promote and expand our services
- Carry out ticketing services and ancillary services on behalf of our airline clients
- Complete administrative duties relevant to the role
We are now looking to recruit new talent to join our skilled Sales & Operations Team. If you looking for a career in travel and tourism, love working with people and want an opportunity where you can gain a variety of experience then we want to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will have team spirit and be confident with an outgoing personality. Previous Customer Service experience and/or a travel or CS related qualification a bonus but not essential
The post holder will be well presented and committed to offering excellent customer service. Well organized and able to work as part of a team, punctual and conscientious with a willingness to go the extra mile. The Apprenticeship is a minimum of one year and therefore each apprentice must focus on developing their skills and successfully completing each year of the course. The Apprentice Agent will have a proactive approach and will strive to achieve the goals they are set.
- To support the Customer Service team by providing professional frontline customer service in line with our company’s SLAs (service level agreements)
- Helping to prioritise passengers through queue management by maximizing sales opportunities or identifying passengers who either have tight check-in deadlines or may require extra assistance
- Offering support to clients with general enquiries and sales of products and services such as transport, accommodation and office facilities
- Providing visible customer support and information
- Complete administrative duties as required