If you are an enthusiastic customer service orientated person with a keen interest in travel why not apply to join our team. With a strong focus on developing our staff and promoting from within, we are always on the the lookout for new staff to fill a variety of positions. We currently have the following vacancies
- Apprentice Customer Service and Sales Agent
Please click on tab below for more information on the role, and details of how to apply.
For more information on our apprenticeship program visit Our People Page
Apprentice Customer Service and Sales Agent
Skybreak is a long-established family-owned company with more than 30 years’ experience in the Aviation and Travel industry. We are passionate about travel and pride ourselves on enhancing the airport passenger experience. We have digitally developed our business to evolve within the current climate and are excited about the future.
We are currently seeking an Apprentice Customer Service and Sales Agent to join our Sales & Operations Team located at Gatwick Airport. The main responsibility of this position is to provide customer service interactions, both in-person within a customer-facing environment and digitally online or via live video link. If you are interested in pursuing a career in travel and tourism, enjoy working with people, and are looking for an opportunity to gain diverse experience, we would love to hear from you.
Ideal candidates will have team spirit and be confident with an outgoing personality and good communication skills (both written and verbal).Previous Customer Service experience and/or a travel or CS related qualification a bonus but not essential.
- Provide high levels of customer service at all times
- Customer engagement; Assist with customer enquiries online, via email, telephone, and video/text chat in accordance with Company guidelines
- Assist passengers with the completion of pre-departure enquiries and services
- Process customer sales to achieve individual and company targets
- Carry out duties to support the Lost Property service including collections, re-uniting items and maintaining passenger communications
- Complete admin duties as required for Skybreak accounting, and applicable tour operator and airline reconciliations
- Represent our airline clients by providing reservation support, ancillary collections and answering general enquiries
- Successfully completing a Level 2 customer service course
The Apprenticeship requires a minimum 12-18 month commitment and the apprentice focus is on completing both the Customer Service Level 2 apprenticeship and the various levels of skills development as offered by the Skybreak training academy. This is a fully supported position and the Apprentice Agent will have a proactive approach to their personal development learning journey and will strive to achieve the goals they are set. Success is rewarded by promotion to Grade 2 Assistant Sales & Ticketing Agent before qualifying to Grade 3 Sales & Ticketing Agent.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- PreviousCustomer Service experience and/or a travel or CS related qualification a bonus but not essential.
- Includes workplace and coursework.
- Team player
- Self-motivated and confident, with an outgoing personality
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable and enjoys variety
- Takes ownership, with a desire to make a difference
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Maturity and a professional attitude
Applicants must be able to work shifts within our core opening hours (0600-2200) over 7 days and commute to Gatwick Airport. The shift pattern offered is 4 days on, 2 days off. Please note Skybreak is open daily 365 and therefore working days on shift patterns may fall on weekends and bank holidays.
To apply, please send your CV to; email@example.com with your CV and a cover note detailing why you would like to apply.
Interviews consist of a 10 min phone call followed by a 30-minute remote interview over Teams, or in person at Gatwick Airport.
Reference ID: CSSA
Company: Your Service Centre – Skybreak
Location: Gatwick Airport
Hours per week: 35
Vacancy: Assistant Customer Service & Sales Agent –
Apprenticeship: Customer Service Level 2
Expected start date: End June/Early July 2023
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Wellness programme