Gatwick airport remains open for essential travel and all flights are operating to and from our North Terminal.
Our Gatwick Operation remains open to support the airport and we continue to follow government guidance on the safety measures for travelling through the airport which are:
- Wear a face covering while travelling through Gatwick
- Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep your hands clean on the go by using hand sanitiser
Arriving in England
A traffic light system is in place for international arrivals in England. Different testing and quarantine rules apply based on where you have visited. All arrivals must complete a passenger locator form.
- Visited a green list country? You do not have to quarantine. You'll need to take a test to enter the country and another 2 days after you arrive.
- Visited an amber list country? You must quarantine at home for 10 days. You'll need to take a test to enter the country. 2 days and 8 days after you arrive.
- Visited a red list country? You must quarantine in a government managed hotel for 10 days. You'll need to take a test to enter the country, 2 days and 8 days after you arrive.
You can find more information on the government traffic light system on the UK government website
At this time Skybreak remains open to support those passengers still travelling from Gatwick Airport. Our opening hours from 07th June 2021 are:
|Monday||0600 - 2000|
|Tuesday||0600 - 2000|
|Wednesday||0600 - 2000|
|Thursday||0600 - 2000|
|Friday||0600 - 2000|
|Saturday||0600 - 2000|
|Sunday||0600 - 2000|
Please note it may be necessary to make short notice changes to the above hours if our operational requirements change.
If you have booked a flight through Skybreak and have a query relating to your booking you can contact our customer service team by phone or by email.
Tel: 01293 555700